Saturday morning Amy, Jessica, and I made our way to Chicago to see Colleen and Leslie (our cousins we grew up with). We were going to make a quick trip into the outlet mall in Aurora. Needless to say that quick trip turned into us getting lost and then heading back in the wrong direction. After many turn arounds, we figured it out. By this point though, our stomachs hurt SO bad from all the laughter. We FINALLY made it to Chicago! Leslie and Rob had a cookout which was delicious. We sat around and talked about the "remember whens" and then got ready and headed out to the bar. We all had a lot of fun and it felt so good to be with all of them at the same time!! Sunday on the way home, all 3 of us were sleep deprived, and yet again Amy drove 40 miles in the wrong direction. I'm not taking any responsibility for that one, I was in the back seat not paying any attention until I saw a sign and was like "AMY what are you doing." We were out of control laughing by this point. All 3 of us have made that trip NUMEROUS times and this time we get lost both there and home!! Leave it to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment