Monday, March 19, 2007

My Birthday!!

It's hard to believe another birthday has come and gone. My dad was right the older you get, the faster it goes!! I had a wonderful birthday!! I got some really neat gifts and some spending money too!! I got 3 new Willow Trees, 2 of which are the keepsake boxes, I got the Hope Isabel Bloom, a plaque with a stand from the Hallmark store, a couple new frames and LOTS more. Michael got me an absolute GORGEOUS 2-toned bracelet. It was too big & I was going to have necklace charm made out of the extra link, but there were 2 links that needed to come out. Maggie gave me the idea of a pair of earrings and the jewelry store said that would work. So I got 2 gifts out of one and they will match my wedding dress perfectly, so that is taken care of!!

I started off my birthday with lunch at Carlos. Then I did some solo shopping, met up with Tara and Geoff (it was his birthday too) then went to dinner with my family. After dinner I met up with my friend Sarah and her boyfriend for a few drinks. We were home early, I was exhausted!! It was a great birthday and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Tara & I at Rookie's celebrating mine & Geoff's birthday's. He's older!!

Michael & I after he got off of work at Rookie's.

Emma singing "Happy Birthday Kim"

The fam, & Emma inhaling my birthday sundae!! She loves her ice cream!!


Sarah & I at Phil & Larry's. The last stop before hitting my pillow HARD!!


No comments: