Friday, December 07, 2007
We're Having a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL reason I've been MIA from this blog is I've felt pretty crummy. But what a better reason to feel crummy than to be having a baby!!!!!!! We found out we were expecting on October 12 & we were THRILLED!! We decided we were going to wait to tell. We had our 1st appointment on October 26 with the midwife Kim Sprague (LOVE HER!!) My HCG level was 26,328, a great sign that things were well. On Halloween night I came home from work & began spotting, we were sure I was miscarrying again & were heartbroken. The group got us in right when they opened on November 1. They did an ultrasound & we were able to see our baby's beating heart on Ultrasound at 130 bpm at 6 weeks. We were THRILLED & could not have felt more blessed!!!!! We also learned that day our due date would be June 23. That day is pretty bittersweet to us because that is the day my nephew Andrew was born. He's our angel watching over us. Needless to say it was a very emotional day!! December 4, at 11 weeks, they were able to quickly locate the beating heart via doppler. There is a video below if you're interested. This time the heart rate was 154, & it was MUSIC TO OUR EARS!! Everyday that passes by, we feel very fortunate & blessed to have our growing child progressing as it's suppose to. Monday I entered my 2nd trimester!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment