So we made it to the half way point & as crummy as I have felt many days, the time has FLOWN!! I've begun to feel really good & these bursts of enery I never thought I'd get have arrived!! It's wonderful. We had our official ultrasound on Monday & they confirmed what we already knew from me cheating at work.......................IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled!! I'm feeling him more often & it's great, he's very active!! You can now see him from the outside, but everytime I tell Michael to look the stinker stops! This is the most beautiful experience ever & I'm trying to savor these days & enjoy every minute!!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
20 Weeks, HALF WAY POINT!!
So we made it to the half way point & as crummy as I have felt many days, the time has FLOWN!! I've begun to feel really good & these bursts of enery I never thought I'd get have arrived!! It's wonderful. We had our official ultrasound on Monday & they confirmed what we already knew from me cheating at work.......................IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled!! I'm feeling him more often & it's great, he's very active!! You can now see him from the outside, but everytime I tell Michael to look the stinker stops! This is the most beautiful experience ever & I'm trying to savor these days & enjoy every minute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking good!!! I am SO EXCITED! Love, Me and Kaylin
OMG..you popped out again in just 2 weeks since I last saw you. Can't wait 'til Sat & I can see you AND baby boy Fischer!!
Post a Comment