Another couple weeks have come & gone. We have had some frigid days in the past couple weeks, & Drew & I have spent A LOT of time indoors!! I've managed to tackle some of my bigger projects on my list. I've gone through & re-organized EVERY bin in our storage room, we've thinned out the filing cabinet, we've gone through every closet in the house, we've donated A LOT of stuff to Goodwill, gotten MOST of the pictures in albums. Drew has been taking great naps lately, so these projects have kept me busy. It feels good to be done though!!
On the 17th Michael turned 27 years old!! I broke down & bought him a Wii. He deserves it & really wanted one, & I do have to admit it is fun. He shares the same birthday with my Aunt Jeannine & her hubby threw a surprise 40th birthday party for her. She did not have a clue & it was a lot of fun to see her so surprised. Drew stayed home & had some bonding time with Nana & Papa Fischer.




We're very excited the Steelers are going to the Superbowl!! We were going to go down to the game beings it is in Tampa & I have family there, but with work schedules & cost to get in the game we opted to watch the game with family. We are going to go to Florida in March instead for a week over my birthday. We are VERY excited!! It was last minute, we got great prices for flights, resort & we're going to soak up the sun! We'll spend a few days in Tampa with my family & then head to Orlando to meet up with the Grinsteads for the rest of the week. It will be a nice, much needed get away!



We had a pretty quiet weekend. Friday we met up with friends Woody & Andrea for dinner. Saturday Jessica & Kaylin came down for lunch & some Wii bowling, then Rick & Terri stopped in the evening for a visit. Today Amy & Emma stopped by to drop off some Mary Kay & we went grocery shopping. It was nice to not have to run all weekend.


Update on Drew: He continues to grow like a WEED!! He got his 6th tooth this am!! He's been such a trooper. He is eating well & enjoys sampling table food now & again. He is crawling backwards & in a circle, but can't quite figure out the forward. That is just fine by me!!
This week Michael works & I work Tuesday & have to go to court Tues or Wed afternoon for a case at work. I'll be so relieved when that is OVER!! This weekend I work & Sunday we'll head to Julie & Craigs to witness the Steelers WINNING the Superbowl!!!!!!
On the 17th Michael turned 27 years old!! I broke down & bought him a Wii. He deserves it & really wanted one, & I do have to admit it is fun. He shares the same birthday with my Aunt Jeannine & her hubby threw a surprise 40th birthday party for her. She did not have a clue & it was a lot of fun to see her so surprised. Drew stayed home & had some bonding time with Nana & Papa Fischer.




We're very excited the Steelers are going to the Superbowl!! We were going to go down to the game beings it is in Tampa & I have family there, but with work schedules & cost to get in the game we opted to watch the game with family. We are going to go to Florida in March instead for a week over my birthday. We are VERY excited!! It was last minute, we got great prices for flights, resort & we're going to soak up the sun! We'll spend a few days in Tampa with my family & then head to Orlando to meet up with the Grinsteads for the rest of the week. It will be a nice, much needed get away!



We had a pretty quiet weekend. Friday we met up with friends Woody & Andrea for dinner. Saturday Jessica & Kaylin came down for lunch & some Wii bowling, then Rick & Terri stopped in the evening for a visit. Today Amy & Emma stopped by to drop off some Mary Kay & we went grocery shopping. It was nice to not have to run all weekend.


Update on Drew: He continues to grow like a WEED!! He got his 6th tooth this am!! He's been such a trooper. He is eating well & enjoys sampling table food now & again. He is crawling backwards & in a circle, but can't quite figure out the forward. That is just fine by me!!
This week Michael works & I work Tuesday & have to go to court Tues or Wed afternoon for a case at work. I'll be so relieved when that is OVER!! This weekend I work & Sunday we'll head to Julie & Craigs to witness the Steelers WINNING the Superbowl!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment