We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thursday we had a yummy lunch at the Fischer's. Most of the Ernster's were able to come & some extras. It was a lot of fun to be surrounded by family you don't get to see often. That evening we had dinner at Joe & Kelly's for the Sparks family. Again another yummy meal & stuffed belly's.
Friday morning Maggie arrived & Maggie, Mandy, & I were off for our traditional shopping trip. We had a ball! Michael kept all the kids & managed to keep his sanity too. That evening we had Thanksgiving at Tootie/Chad's house for the Yoerger's.
Saturday my best friends from high school & some of their significant others came for a visit. They are the absolute best therapy around! I'm so lucky to have each of them. They are the girls I could not see for 5 years & we'd pick up right where we left off. That afternoon Maggie, Mandy, & I enjoyed "New Moon." I thought it was much better than Twilight & now can hardly wait for "Breaking Dawn." That evening Terri had all of us for dinner.




By Sunday I couldn't see straight & I was sick. I had WAY overdone it, I still feel like I'm paying the price too. Amy & Emma came over to play & I was NUMB. Amy brought lunch & we did a lot of sitting & talking.

Monday am brought work for me & Michael's 1st business trip. Monday night Drew & I cheered on Jenna at her basketball game. They won by 2 points & I loved watching her play.
By Sunday I couldn't see straight & I was sick. I had WAY overdone it, I still feel like I'm paying the price too. Amy & Emma came over to play & I was NUMB. Amy brought lunch & we did a lot of sitting & talking.
Monday am brought work for me & Michael's 1st business trip. Monday night Drew & I cheered on Jenna at her basketball game. They won by 2 points & I loved watching her play.
Tuesday brought a playdate with Connor & Drew saying "Da-da" about 100 times. Michael made it home safely last night around 6:30. Drew was so excited.
Today we are doing NOTHING until this evening. It's my mom's birthday & we'll have dinner together at my sister's.
WHEW I see why I'm so pooped after re-hashing all of that. It was all fun though & we are so thankful for such wonderful family & friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment