Saturday was my Dad's 44th birthday. I don't think he could've asked for much more than what he got: Family from Colorado, Family from Florida, Family from Chicago, 5 of his siblings & spouses, 3 nieces, 2 daughters, and his wife tailgating Hawkeye style on a beautiful day!! The only thing missing were "my boys, my boys" (meaning Brandon & Michael) and then of course EMMA!! There was a whole lot of fun had by all! It's not very often you get that large of a crew together for an Iowa Tailgate. It was so good to see everyone and be able to have so much fun!!
I was also able to see some of my best friends from High School. All in all it was a very fun weekend. My stomach still hurts from how hard I laughed!! I'm looking forward to next weekend for UNI Homecoming. Michael's busy season is officially over, so we're heading to Cedar Falls Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with Scott, Maggie, Jake, & Allie. Scott is off for the weekend too, so I'm sure some fun will be had!!







1 comment:
We have the BEST family in the world...there's is no denying it!
Post a Comment