I have some good news:
1) I got the call yesterday from my boss and my hours are now switching to DAYS!! I'll now work 7am-7pm & I am DELIGHTED!!
2) Jessica had an ultrasound today and got the news that there's no more placenta previa. Her placenta has moved on its own and mom & baby are doing great!! They had a 3-D ultrasound, but Jessica said the baby had its hands in front of its face for the majority of the ultrasound!!
1) I got the call yesterday from my boss and my hours are now switching to DAYS!! I'll now work 7am-7pm & I am DELIGHTED!!
2) Jessica had an ultrasound today and got the news that there's no more placenta previa. Her placenta has moved on its own and mom & baby are doing great!! They had a 3-D ultrasound, but Jessica said the baby had its hands in front of its face for the majority of the ultrasound!!
No comments:
Post a Comment