Friday, August 03, 2007

Allie's Birthday Party!!


Last Friday we went to Cedar Falls for the weekend to stay with Scott, Mags, & the kiddos. Friday night we grilled out, Saturday morning we headed to Lost Island Waterpark (one of my faves), & Sunday we celebrated Allie's 6th birthday (which is actually this coming Tuesday.).

Allie & I won the bet and went down every single waterslide in the park (besides the family one due to the long line.) And we went down the family slide earlier in the month. We had a ball!! We are going to be going to Adventureland in a couple weeks, so hopefully she keeps her brave hat on & will be my roller coaster partner!!

This coming weekend brings work for both Michael & I. Tonight I'm going to the Poison Concert at the Fair with some family & friends & can't WAIT!! Hopefully people continue to be safe/cautious throughout the weekend, so they can stay out of the ER!!









No comments: