Monday morning began with a phone call from my niece Emma saying "when are you picking me up?!?!" So I quickly got ready and jumped in the car & headed to my parents. From there we went to McDonalds for lunch, then to her swimming lessons. The child is FEARLESS!! She screamed "Aunt Kimmy look at me" right as she was diving under the water. From there we headed out too the Thiel's. Emma & Ben were pretty hysterical together & I even got to play with them while Miss Maddie cat napped. I feel for ANY mother who has children 3 & under. They are BUSY bodies, but all 3 of them were excellent!! And of course I LOVE every moment of it!! From there Emma & I headed back to my parents. She was out like a light before we were even down Mandy's driveway!! I dropped her off at home & went to Clinton to help my VERY pregnant aunt with some cleaning before the baby arrives. She's due on August 17, but is ready ANY DAY!! From there I went to Little Brandon's birthday party and after stopping at work to pick up my schedule I finally pulled into the driveway at midnight!!!!!! It was a BUSY, but fun & eventful day!!
Today I FINALLY placed my order for the professional wedding pictures & can't wait to get the finished product. After that I met my all time favorite teacher Mr. Padgett's wife for lunch at Granite City!! We GABBED the ENTIRE time & it was so good to catch up. Tomorrow brings work for both of us & then golf for Michael. We have family coming for the weekend, so more to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment