Thursday, February 26, 2009

$10 bet

So Michael has a bet with a co-worker to see who can loose the most weight by March 11 for $10. Michael reports "it's not about the money, I refuse to lose." So Michael has been getting by on salads, grilled chicken, & pretzels. He has been running every night when he gets home from work. He is really into this!! I'm laughing because Michael REALLY enjoys his junk food & he won't even have a beer over this! It is pretty comical & I had to share. Here are 2 pictures of him after he spilled, he claims he is not a "spiller" & here is proof it is not just me that spills!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Tell him if he eats a little bit of carbs like a banana a half hour to hour before then he will burn more calories before running. For meals after exercise go for carbs and lean protein...a good meal in portion would be brown rice, chicken breast, and steamed broccoli without the butter.
Endurance lifting would also be a good thing. I recommend going to the Dtown, Bett, or North Y to do a Body Pump class 2-3 times a week. It burns tons of cals and get the metabolism going.
There is my two cents...I don't want him to lose!
Tell him only water too. It will work and he will win!
Miss you all!