Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Week

We have a busy week ahead!! Michael has Wed, Thurs, & Friday off of work. He loses his vacation days if he doesn't use them & they expire this month, so he'll be able to hang out with us all day instead!! I'm excited. We're getting our taxes done, shopping for vacation, hosting game night & hanging out.

Today Drew & I met Mandy & the kids at Carlos for lunch & hit the mall & kohls. The kids were all PERFECT & quite humorous. It was a lot of fun & we enjoyed getting out of the house.





Sunday Michael & Drew hung out at home while I worked. Sunday night we stayed home & it felt good!! Here is Drew & I both tuckered out!


Saturday I worked. Drew hung out with Nana & Papa until Michael got home. Drew had a nice valentine for Nana as he PEED on her!! That night we went to dinner at Chili's & got Coldstone ice cream, it was yummy!! Drew got tooth #7!!!! Perhaps that explains some of the rough nights we had last week & boycotting the bottle!

Friday Drew & I met Maggie & the kids in Williamsburg for the day. We had a great time & got lots of bargains! The kids all did great & it was a fun day! Drew decided he wasn't going to take, but 8 ounces of formula the entire day!! He thinks he's a big boy & can just have food.

Thursday we had lunch with Brandon & Emma, then went to pick Amy up from the airport. That evening Jessica & Kaylin came down & we grilled out. Jessica had found a video from her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese when we were growing up, it was HYSTERICAL!!

Wednesday Drew & I had lunch with a friend of mine & then did a little shopping. He has been so good lately on the go, he loves to look around & check everything out. He had another good night of sleep.

Tuesday I worked & Drew went to Cassie's. It was a beautiful day out again, so when I got off we played outside for over an hour. Drew cried & cried when we came in, he really likes it outside & really likes to ride in his wagon. We met up with 3 kids in the neighborhood all born within a month of eachother. It was fun to chat with their moms. It'll be so nice to have kids around Drew's age in our neighborhood as he grows up. He had a much better night, don't know if it was the fresh air or what, but he slept & it was great!

Monday court was delayed for another 2 weeks, the next date is Feb. 23. I'm ready to just be done with this case. It was a nice day out so Emma, Drew, & I went for a walk in the wagon & then Emma chose to play with the neighbor girl over me. We had a nice day. Drew had a great night & slept from 8pm-4:30 am!!

Sunday we had dinner at my parents & then Emma came home with us for the night. Drew had a little bit better of a night.

No comments: