Here is a picture of Drew & I that cousin Annie took. She is living in Germany with her hubby TJ & she was home for a visit. We were fortunate enough to be able to get together for coffee & gabbing. We had a great visit & Drew loved her.

Here are some pictures from my birthday dinner at the country club with my immediate family. We had a nice time.



April 6th I walked into Drew's room to find him STANDING UP!! OHHH I thought this day would never come, is it POSSIBLE he should be able to do this!?!?! From that moment on he is consistently pulling himself up to whatever he can. AND he is into EVERYTHING!! When told "NO" he laughs & claps. Yeah it's great. This week he has managed to break 2 willow trees & sometimes listens to no, but is still awfully curious. I'm NOT moving everything & will just stay as consistent as possible with telling him no to the things he can not touch. We'll see how far we get, I think it is safe to say we've made some progress. When I tell him no & he doesn't listen, the second I approach him, he takes off 700 mph on all fours. He has become very quick, a little too quick for me.
Nothing else too big to report, we are all happy & healthy & praying for the WARMTH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment