
Friday, April 24, 2009
Quick trip to Cedar Falls
As many of you know, Michael has been working a bazillion hours. Drew & I decided to make a last minute overnight trip to Cedar Falls. It was a beautiful day. We had lunch with Uncle Scott, Aunt Maggie, & Cousin Alishia. I had a $20 giftcard to a kitchen store I had won through a raffle at the kids school to spend as well. That afternoon we enjoyed the nice weather outside, then Miss Allie & I enjoyed a pedicure together while Maggie watched Drew. It was heavenly!! Allie was a hoot & said "I never thought I would be able to get my back rubbed, my feet done, & watch TV all at the same time!!" That evening we grilled out & enjoyed visting. Saturday wasn't quite as nice for Jake's 1st soccer game, it was drizzling & Jake wasn't feeling up to par. Drew & I stayed til half time & made our way home. It was a quick, but nice getaway.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment