Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!!

We had such a WONDERFUL weekend!! Friday night we had Lishy's going away party. Saturday Michael & I both worked & Granny Laurie babysat Drew. That evening we had a nice cookout with Nana & Papa Fischer. We were able to see some of the McCulloh's too. Sunday Michael & I were BOTH OFF AT THE SAME TIME!! A RARE event at our house since February. We had the best day ever. Michael cleaned out the garage & mowed & I scrubbed the floors on my hands & knees. We had a nice lunch on the patio of Granite City. We did a bit of shopping & had a quiet afternoon at home. That evening we grilled out & Michael & I topped the night off on the patio with a few adult beverages. It was so relaxing & much needed. Monday I worked for holiday pay & the boys hung out at home. After work we had a graduation party & called it a good weekend!!

This week brings us to saying goodbye to Alishia, Emma's dance recital, Allie's dance recital, playdates, haircuts, & a b-day party.

No comments: