I made stepping stones for Terri, my mom, & myself. I included pictures of Drew. I took a few pictures below.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Mother's Day
I had a WONDERFUL mother's day!! Michael, God love him, got me a LAP TOP!! Am I spoiled or what! I LOVE IT!! He gave me the best give of all last year though, & that is Drew. I could not ask for anymore. He is perfect. We started Mother's Day with breakfast with Rick, Terri, Marge, Mandy & the kids, & Will. It was yummy & I had TOO much coffee. From there we spent the rest of the day at my grandpa & grandma Sparks' house. We had a cookout & good company. We had a great game of wiffle ball too. I was sore for 2 days afterwards. I think I'm a bit out of shape! It was so fun.
I made stepping stones for Terri, my mom, & myself. I included pictures of Drew. I took a few pictures below.



I made stepping stones for Terri, my mom, & myself. I included pictures of Drew. I took a few pictures below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment