Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting up to date

Last week Michael & I enjoyed "date night." We went to dinner (it was so weird without Drew there) & a movie. We had a really nice time. My sister & Emma came & watched Drew.

We've had lots of family in & out over the past few weeks. It was been fun!! Michael took Diane & Colin to the airport & a few days later Colleen came for a visit. We had a great time!! She strolled Drew around the mall so I could get the "worlds worst pedicure" if there is such a thing!! I won't go into details, but it wasn't my favorite!! I also ran into Vicky Padgett Shuttler!! I LOVE HER! She has helped us in so many ways when it comes to buying/selling homes. We've been staying busy with swimming & golfing too. Pictures of that to come!

Coming up is Emma's birthday, a trip to Cedar Falls to see Allie play ball, shopping, a visit from the Grinstead's, Emma's surgery, the zoo, swimming!! A busy & FUN week lies ahead!!

No comments: