Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Goodbye Margie Mae

Thursday morning Michael's grandmother passed away to a greater place. It has been a sad couple of days, but in a way much to celebrate as well. We are now able to celebrate a life well lived, no more suffering, & reuniting with family members who went before her. Including her devoted husband & loving son who went much too soon. Marge was a very kind lady & I'm happy I was able to get to know her. I'm so thankful that she was able to meet & hold Drew as well. Wednesday night we were able to see her one last time. Drew kissed her hand making the "muah" sound & waved goodbye. And that next morning she drifted away to heaven. It was great to see such a wonderful family come together. The memories good enough to last a lifetime! I'm so lucky to be able to be a part of it. RIP Margie Mae, you will be missed by many.

The Fischer Grands:



The Fischer Great Grands:

No comments: