Monday, August 17, 2009

I hate you eye teeth!!

Ok this is a post of LOTS of complaining, so if you don't want to hear it STOP READING NOW!! Since last Wednesday we've been dealing with the awful eye teeth. Totaling 16 teeth in Mr. Drew's mouth. We've had a couple cranky days, but NOTHING like these past 5 days. It started with lots of drooling, & some crankiness. I can handle that. NOW for 4 nights in a row Drew is in the most awful mood EVERY hour of the night with the blood curdling screaming. Oh & did I forget to mention he has been refusing his pacifier for 24 hours now. That got me thinking that maybe it was something else. So I was "that mom" & took my kid to the Dr. Our pediatrician is hard to get into so I settled for the new doc in the office. NEVER EVER AGAIN!! $50later & a kid who is now even more ticked off I have NO answers. I won't go into detail, but just to tell you what a moron this doctor was he told Drew to open his mouth & go AWWW!! Seriously, he's one!! He told me his left ear was starting to "glow" & that if he wasn't better in 24 hours to fill the Amoxicillin script. I just wanted out of the office beings this doctor had NO personality with kids. Since we've gotten home, I think (fingers crossed)I have my happy boy back. He found a pacifier & brought it to me vs shoving it in his mouth, SO maybe he'll kick the habit on his own. Wouldn't that be nice. He goes to the sitter tomorrow & he LOVES to have it when I'm not around, so we shall see.

Drew is 14 months old today & weighed in at 23 lbs.




Here are some pics of him today as he started to come around & one as I was rejoicing for naptime!

2 comments:

babyhentze said...

Kaylin weighs 23 lbs too! Hang in there! Love ya! Can't wait until the playdate tomorrow!

The Grinstead Family said...

Wow, great doc!! Can't wait to see you this weekend.