I started this post Monday & beings it's the FOLLOWING Friday I suppose I should finish. Friday night I got the BEST SURPRISE EVER!! Two of my best girlfriends EVER!! I knew Alyshia was coming, but didn't expect her to arrive until close to 9pm. It was around 5 & I heard something behind me & I turned around & there they were, Alyshia & Andrea'!!!!! I SCREAMED!! I could not have asked for anything more, it was a total "just what the Dr. ordered" sort of thing!! It was perfect! My face hurt from smiling so much & my stomach hurt from all the laughter, we had the best time! They stayed overnight & we enjoyed playing with Drew, good food & drinks, & gabbing the night away. It was so nice;)
Drew caught red handed taking ALL of the wipes out of the container!!
Drew caught red handed taking ALL of the wipes out of the container!!
Drew laughing as Alyshia pushes him.
Alyshia, Me, & Drea, LOVE THESE GIRLS!
Me with 3 of my favorite people!
Saturday was another good day. Maggie & the kids came for a visit. We went through Marge's house & then came back to our house. It was nice outside & the kids enjoyed playing with the other kids in our neighborhood. It was good to have them here & we had a nice visit.
Jake playing with Drew. Jake is Drew's idol!!
And again, laughing away
Sunday we said our good byes to Mags & the kids. That afternoon we went to "Hall of Fame" with Amy & Brandon to watch football, that evening we had a little celebration for Brandon's 30th birthday. It was a busy, but fun filled weekend.
Amy & Brandon, Brandon got his birthday wish, the cowboys beat the buccaneers!
My family
No comments:
Post a Comment