We've been able to get to some of my cousins basketball games. Boy does that make me feel old, but it's so fun to watch them play.
We've had playdates with neighbors & family. That sure is saving my (& Drew's) sanity lately. This winter is getting long, we are ready for spring!
My good friend had her 1st baby & it was so exciting to be able to go see her. Sure makes me extra excited for my little girl. I've been feeling MUCH better in the past couple weeks. It'd be a lie to say I feel good, but hey I'll take this!
The upcoming week is busy: work, get together for my neighbor's twins, dentist, taxes, OB appointment (glucose test), swap party, Amy's 30th party!
You will notice a pattern below. EVERY time I get my camera out, Drew takes off in a mad dash to the chair. You'll see he is in that chair in most pictures.
Ethan & Drew!! Drew loves him!
Kaylin, Ethan & Drew!! Best buddies:)
CHEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment