Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring

So I apologize it's been so long since I've updated! With this little bit of energy I've been running with it! What have we been doing:

*Our biggest news of all, my 1st baby has said adios to the crib, & hola to the "BIG BOY BED." I was very nervous for this transition & he has done great!! As a matter of fact, we are napping & sleeping better at night. We are so lucky:)

*Drew has started his 2nd session of Music for Toddlers. He is really into it & was excited to see his buddy Anthony there too!

*We have been going to Story Hour at the library & Drew has been doing great.

*I'm almost 29 weeks & am FINALLY feeling better & am so thankful for that! Time is ticking.

*Michael has started playing in a basketball league with some guys from work. He was DEVASTATED that he wasn't as quick as he was 2 years ago! Since then, the die hard has dove into going to the gym. He refuses to get older! HA!

Nothing else too new around here, I've begun to nest & it feels so good!! Happy Spring all!!

AHHH!!

Kaylin, Ethan, & Drew

Drew-Drew

Big Boy in his chair! Needless to say this is no longer the time out chair, he likes it too much.

Triple Trouble!

Trying to catch Kaylin & Drew laying down by Ethan, just not quick enough

Drew & Mama

Last night in his crib:(

1st night in BIG BOY BED!!!!!
Drew enjoying a ride on his gator from Jadyn. The toys are a hit in the neighborhood.
Drew & Emma at Nickelodeon Live
Thank God for popcorn;)
Mama & Drew
Drew & his new buddy

No comments: