Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Behind Again!

I'm behind again, geez if I keep this up I may never post when our baby arrives!! In the past couple weeks we've done the things we normally due + some spring cleaning + some much needed outside time. Our weather this week has been gorgeous!! I'm attempting to get my spring cleaning done, I've got a lot done & it feels good! We are headed to a condo on Cocoa Beach next week & can't wait.

Drew on his new John Deere Gator!


Pizza Party for mine & Uncle Will's birthday. All my nieces & nephews!! Doesn't get better than that:)


Happy Birthday to you!! Drew LOVES to sing Happy Birthday.


So fun!

Fischer grandkids

We went to a bar/restuarant for my birthday called the Rodeo, they had a mechanical bull. Here is Michael in action! HILARIOUS!! We stayed overnight at the Wild Rose Casino & Drew enjoyed his 1st sleepover at my moms with Emma. He did great, probably better than me.








No comments: