Thursday, May 20, 2010
Baby Update
I'm 38 weeks 3 days today, but who is counting!! I've been able to really enjoy these past few months of pregnancy as I FINALLY feel good!! I have had no pre-eclampsia or even slight swelling!! KNOCK ON WOOD! I can't believe I'm "term" & anyday could be her birthday!! I'm full of all kinds of emotions!! I had an ultrasound last Friday. Her weight from measurements was 6lbs 15 oz. All organs looked good, she has some hair, but not tons. She is head down & in good position. I did test positive for Strep B, but after much research & talking with OB midwives & doc's I'm being optimistic. I'm scared, nervous, panicked all at once, then calm, cool, & collected on the other hand. Depends on the moment of the day. I'm very excited to meet her..............until then we wait. We are ready when she is:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment