Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

It's been a long time.........we've had a busy, but great couple of months. Here's the recap:

Tuesday we enjoyed our 1st visit to the zoo!! Drew loves all the animals, & is at a great age for the zoo. We are hoping to get to the Chicago or Des Moines zoo this summer. It was a perfect day for the zoo with cousins!
Hentze's

Mama & Drew




Drew driving, one of his favorite things to do

Drew & Kaylin checking out the bear

The kids, Ethan helping Drew with his juice


I had 2 garage sales. That took a lot of time, but was well worth it as I made over $700!! I've also really enjoyed getting into going to garage sales myself!! That was something I always did with my grandma & it reminds me of her. You never know what you are going to find & I've gotten lots of goodies!!

While setting up for one of the garage sales, Michael & Drew were able to sneak away for ride on the tractor with Uncle Will. Drew was a little unsure at first, but quickly warmed up. Now that's about all he talks about!!

Uncle Will (aka Unc Will) & Drew



My sister bought a new house. I wasn't too much help with moving, but I was able to help out with Miss Emma. We enjoyed playing outside, a trip to the park, & checking out pioneer village at Scott County Park.

Emma pushing Drew at the park

Kaylin, Emma, & Drew at Pioneer Village in the train

Goofy boy with underwear on his neck eating a waffle

We celebrated Allie's 1st communion, Ben & Maddie's birthday's in Cedar Falls. We also got to see Jake play an awesome soccer game, scoring 4 goals!! It was nice to get together with everyone. It was a very enjoyable weekend.
Miss Maddie in her new gown from us
Fischer Grandkids in their PJ's

Mama & Drew

Maddie & Drew at Al's 1st communion

Our tulips

Wish they lasted longer


We came home from vacation to find a duck in our front bush, she had laid 13 eggs, that hatched Mon. & Tues. Mama & babies have since left. Michael fed the duck & even set up a pool for the mama. The pool had to go after Drew had climbed in for the 5th time!


We had a WONDERFUL family vacation to Cocoa Beach, FL. My whole immediate family went & we stayed at a condo owned by one of the Doc's I work with. It was so relaxing & beautiful. I think we'll be forced to make it a tradition.

The girls on vacation

Father & son LOVE this pic!
Sisters

The whole crew!!
Ganny & Papa & their grandbabies



"America's Most Wanted"


We had a great Easter!! We were able to have gatherings with family & it was wonderful.
Drew found his Easter Basket in the pots & pans at Ganny & Papa's



Nana helping Drew find an egg
Awesome cake made by Aunt Mandy











Beautiful baby bedding compliments of Nana Terri
Quilt

Some pictures from Music Time for Toddlers!!

Drew & Anthony

Drew & Anthony (buddy from Cassie's)





No comments: