Another busy week has come & gone. Last Friday Michael & I enjoyed a WONDERFUL dinner at Ozaka for our 3rd anniversary. Nana & Papa stayed with the kids. It was really nice to be 1:1 with him & catch up!! We had a great time.
Saturday we went to Cedar Falls. We got the kids pictures taken & they did great, I was very pleased. That night we had a cookout & visited with the Grinsteads. Alishia & Jenna came for dinner too. Delaney did great on her 1st overnight stay away from home.
Sunday Jakes game was rained out, bummer! We came home & had a cookout at our house. Diane & Aunt Jeannine stayed over & Michael drove them to the airport Monday.
Monday we had our 1st experience at Build a Bear. Drew made a stuffed baseball. He dressed him up with a bat, glove, hat, & cleats.
Putting the heart in the baseball.

Stuffing the baseball

Cleaning the baseball

The finished product!!



Stuffing the baseball
Cleaning the baseball
The finished product!!
Tuesday the kids played with Nana in the morning while I got to use her 30% off coupon to Kohl's. It got some new clothes & it was so nice to shop & look & not have to rush! Thank you Nana!! That night Aunt Mandy, Ben, & Maddie brought Drew's b-day present down. They gave him the Mickey Mouse Club House. It was a hit & he has played with it constantly already!! I wish I could've gotten him on video. He was SO excited!
Wednesday Drew took birthday treats to Cassie's. All his friends got to meet Delaney, he was so proud. He continues to love her & always wants to hold her. That evening we went to my parents for a cookout.
Marilyn & Delaney
Friday we are hanging out at home. Drew & I went outside this am, & it stormed this afternoon. Looks like it's clearing up now. The neighbors brought dinner & yummy brownies for dinner, so no cooking for me!!
This weekend we are heading to Chicago. We have a graduation party in Chicago tomorrow. I'm SO excited to see cousins I haven't seen in too long!! We are staying at a hotel, so we'll take advantage of the pool Sunday, should be a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment