Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUM SUM SUMMATIME!

We have had a busy busy week or so, here's the recap:

We went to Chicago for my cousin Tim's graduation. It was so nice to see so many cousins we don't get to see very often. The pool was also a nice bonus of the mini getaway. Drew is a fish & loves the water.

Fathers Day we grilled steaks with Rick, Terri, Will, & Tesha. It was very enjoyable!

I got a surprise visit from 2 of my BFF's! I am SO lucky to have the kind of friends I have. We had a wonderful visit. As I've said many times, they are the best therapy:)

The visiting nurse came as a courtesy to check on Delaney. She weighs 9lbs, 11oz. She doesn't miss a meal!!

I had an impromtu girls day with Terri, Mandy, Tesha, & Delaney too (we missed Maggie). We got pedicures, manicures, had lunch, & shopped. We couldn't have planned it any better. It was a great time.

We had a cookout with friends Tara, Geoff, & Addison. They are moving to the West Des Moines area. We will miss them so much, but look forward to visting.

We had a Fischer family reunion. Many were able to attend & it was fun to visit & catch up.

We went to my cousin Makenna's high school graduation party, it was very hot!! Good to see family though.

We had Drew's family b-day party. It was Mickey themed & he had an absolute ball!! Delaney got baptized as well, so we had lots to celebrate. It was also the weekend of the airshow, so we were able to enjoy that as well.

That's our past week in a nutshell. This week brings Emma's t-ball game, Dr. for me, storyhour, Drew going to Cassie's, Drew's playdate with Nana, & gearing up for the weekend. Grandpa's birthday & the 4th of July!!!!!!!! Let the fun begin!!

































No comments: