Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day after Christmas Shopping!


The day after Christmas is my ultimate favorite day to shop. I love to go hunting around for bargains and race to the Hallmark stores to get the ornaments I want. I worked Christmas night until 3 am. Michael had a couple friends over so I stayed up talking to them until 5 am. My alarm went off at 8am and I was off to shop. Surprisingly I wasn't too tired. I met Sarah and her mom Deb (my second mom) at San Fransisco Oven for lunch. Sarah and I then went to Target to check out the sales. My Aunt, and my 2 cousins were down here shopping too, so I met them for coffee. I came home and was pleasantly surprised by a visit from one of my best friends Alyshia. That night we had dinner with my parents friends the Eberharts and by approx 8 pm I felt like I got hit by a truck!! On the 27th I was off to check out a few more stores. I met my friend Tara for lunch and we had our gift exchange. Then that night I headed up to IA City for a sleepover with my girlfriends. We ate, drank wine, and laughed until we cried!! It was GREAT!!

No comments: