
Sunday was my immediate family Christmas at my parents. Michael and I stayed there on Saturday night after Brandon's party. We opened presents, played with all Emma's new toys, took a nap, and ATE, ATE, ATE!!
My parents were shocked and happy about their gift Amy and I gave them. In April my parents will be married 25 years, so Amy and I got them (and us too) plane tickets to Florida. We told them about the trip by wrapping one piece of paper in each box "You are going to the sunshine state!!" My dad had it figured out LONG before my mom and then when it clicked to my mom she said "YESSSSSSSSS" and burst into tears and through her cracked voice said "thank you you guys." Emma then says "grandma Laurie, why you crying?" It was truely a moment! It was SO hard for me not to tell them, but worth it all because they didn't have a clue!
Michael and I got lots of great gifts too. It was a wonderful day for all of us!



No comments:
Post a Comment