Thursday, January 04, 2007
New Year's Resolutions!
My 2007 New Year's Resolution was to join the YMCA. I joined on Tuesday and have gone now 3 days in a row. I have been increasing my workout a little everyday and feel great. They offer different classes, so today I thought I'd give one a try. It was called Hip Hop Dance Aerobic's and I had NO business being there. It was dance moves that I couldn't in my wildest dreams do. I knew I wasn't alone though because everyone looked silly. This class reminded me of how very talented black girls dance, NOT me. At one point of the "dance" you had to turn and of course I fell!!!!!!! I just laughed it off, but was humiliated! Guess it's on to the next class, hopefully next time it'll go a bit smoother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment