Friday night we met Sarah, her boyfriend Justin, & some of there friends at Buffalo Wildwings to celebrate Justin's birthday. After we went to Rookie's for a few drinks. We all had a lot of fun!

Group Shot!

Me, Sarah, and her friend Kim
Last night we met with the Barb Barber who will be making the cake. This was one decision I really didn't care about, but cake is VERY important to many of mine & Michael's family members, SO we had to have it! I picked out a 4-tier cake that she had previously made. It will then be surrounded & decorated with fresh flowers. We ordered pizza and took it out to my parents to complete the invitations with labels & stamps. What a relief to FINALLY have that part done!! I was getting nervous about Emma's dress not fitting because she has been growing like a weed!! So she got to try it on, this is something she wants to do EVERY time she is at my parents. It fit, Thank God, but then she didn't want to take it off. She kept saying "one more dance, Papa turn it up."

The spin!!

"How do I look"

Miss Emma
This past week on Thurs/Friday I felt so normal (HA YEAH RIGHT!!) getting up at a normal time and coming home at night. It has been SO long since I've functioned that way. Saturday I got to work and glanced at the door where 2 day jobs were posted. I didn't think too much about, but by the time Sunday came, it's ALL I could think about. So I applied, and thought I didn't stand a chance, I've only been in the ER 1 year, & there were many people ahead of me. WRONG!! My boss calls me today and offers me one of the postions. I was SHOCKED, I had only briefly ran it by Michael and to be quite honest I hadn't thought much about it. I told her I'd have my answer by morning. This job would still be in the ER, and 12 hour shifts, but the hours would be 7am-7pm or 11am-11pm. I did my list of pro's & con's and I can't say no. It'll be so nice to get back on track of a normal sleep pattern, & to be home more at night. So I don't know when I'll switch hours, but it's in the near future, and I think this will be a good thing:)
No comments:
Post a Comment