Monday, April 09, 2007

WHAT A WEEKEND!!

Friday my two cousins (who are also bridesmaid's) came into town from Chicago for my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary which was Saturday. Friday night I had some of the girls from the family come down for a cookout and a much NEEDED GAB session!! Michael at one point said "who is listening to you girls, you ALL are talking!" It was great!!

Bottom left Leslie (cousin from Chicago, Amy (sister), Ashley (cousin), back Colleen (cousin from Chicago, Jessica (aunt), & me!

Saturday night we had my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary party at Buzzy's. HOLY SMOKES, it was supposed to be small, YEAH RIGHT!! Thank God for Buzzy (the owner) who is one of my dad's close friends. He opened the back room and suggested a DJ. The party was huge!! It was so neat to see just how many friends & family my parents have. Everything went very smoothly, but I was a bit shaken on the inside. I like organization and knowing what to expect. I had NO clue what to expect, but what we got was even better, and I could not have asked for anything more.


Grandma Laurie & Emma


Buzzy & my dad (his left eye got a flash burn at work from a welder, hence the icky eye)


My Family










Sunday we had our weigh in for the "Biggest Loser" with the Sparks family. You'll never guess who won!!! No, not me, MICHAEL!! I've been the one who has been working out 5 days a week and trying to win this & Michael has done NOTHING and still lost 10 pounds!! He racked up $70 & tried to convince everyone to follow his diet of one HUGE meal a day!! I couldn't believe it, but then I quickly realized who better to win if not me, then the guy I live with!

No comments: