Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday was not the best day for either Michael or I. It started in the early morning with Michael hitting a deer on Kimberly Road. Luckily he's ok and there is only minimal damage to the car. He said it was the scariest thing that has ever happened to him, & his heart hurt it was pounding so hard.

I recieved an email from Father Steinle letting us know that we will need to take the Catholic classes in these few short weeks before the wedding. One week we will be gone and then I work evenings, so this will be interesting to see how it'll work out. I thought we were in the clear (bad Catholic girl I know), but come to find out the priest from Grand Mound just had not gotten back to Father Steinle, so now we have to go through DeWitt.

I had emailed my boss on Monday to see about an estimated start date for my new hours. She calls yesterday and tells me the earliest I would start would be the END of summer!! BUMMER!! I'm MORE than ready now!!

Needless to say we'll get through all of this like always. On a much happier note we go to Florida next week:) Michael & I are both really ready for a break away & can not wait!

No comments: