Michael had 3 days off in a row & by Sunday afternoon he was stir CRAZY (he likes work a bit too much)! Saturday he golfed & then Sunday he hung out at home alone & was STARVING for attention by the time I got there; I worked the weekend. After work Sunday I had Tara's bridal shower at her sister's house. We played 2 games, ate, & gabbed!! She got LOTS of stuff, enough that she has to re-do her kitchen to make more room!! We're on the countdown to September 6!!Here is a picture of Tara with her mom & grandmother. Her grandfather made her this blanket.
Danny & Gail were able to come out for the night to see grandpa. Danny is doing great & it was great to see him on the road to recovery. Grandpa is feeling good too. Everyday he's getting stronger & he reports NO pain!

No comments:
Post a Comment