Sunday, May 11, 2008

Time is slipping away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, how can SO much happen in 2 short weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We closed on our new house April 30, all went well. Our move could not have gone smoother, THANKS TO GREAT FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!!!!! We were all in by Friday night with the kitchen put together,& everything semi in place. The crib, baby dresser is together, & clothes washed. As time is slipping away I've ALL the sudden realized just how close this is!! I'm thrilled, scared, anxious, excited, emotional, but most of all HAPPY!! How blessed are we!?!?!? Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks pregnant.

We had a bit of a scare with me this week. In a nutshell, my right foot swelled about 5 times the size of my left. They were thinking a blood clot, I got put on bedrest for 1 day (which felt like 10)!! They were able to rule out the blood clot & the swelling has gotten 100% better. I think I may have just over done it a TAD with moving. I'm no longer allowed to work 12 hour shifts (DARN) & I go tomorrow for my 34 week check up & they will re-evaluate everything then.

The upcoming week brings an OB appointment, surgery for grandpa Sparks, HOPEFULLY a SMOOTH closing on the Davenport house, a baby shower on the Fischer side, Maggie & Allie overnight. Pictures to come of my EVER GROWING BELLY!!

No comments: