
On Father's Day my grandma commented that I just didn't "look right." She thought I was more swollen than normal.............I just figured it was warm out & the way I looked was normal. We checked my blood pressure & it was up. I thought I had better run it past the midwife for precautions. She wanted me to come in to be checked & monitored. We went to OB triage from 9pm-2am. They thought I was in early labor with the consistent contractions, but they subsided. They were going to send me home & see me on that Tuesday in the office (LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT WOULD BE D DAY). I went home & collected a 12 hour urine to see if there was protein in my urine meaning I had preclampsia. To make a long story short & after being VERY frusturated with the office it came back that I had protein in my urine & that meant it was time to get this baby delivered. Here's some pic's prior to us heading to the hospital.


No comments:
Post a Comment