
My babies, Kaylin & Drew growing like weeds!!
Friday: Drew & I made the dreaded trip to Wal-mart. He was really good this trime!! That afternoon we went down for a mini playdate with 5 month old Anna & 4 year olds Ryan, Logan, & Jayden. They all love Drew & constantly want to hug & kiss him. I sit with the kids while Tricia (one of the moms) goes to pick up the school age kids. That night we sat with some friends outside, it was gorgeous out!!
Saturday: I worked while Drew & Michael stayed home. I came home & my house looked like a tornado went through it. Michael had not even showered & reported Drew wouldn't "let him." MADE ME LAUGH!! I explained to Michael that Drew will play in his bouncy while you shower, his response "not today." Michael jumps to any noise Drew makes & Drew is QUICKLY figuring that out. That evening we went to a wedding reception at the Starlite Ballroom for one of Michael's employees. It was a nice time & we had a nice dinner. We then briefly stopped by our neighbors Halloween party. Me, being the mother of the year FORGOT her camera!! I was so disappointed because the decorations & games were ADORABLE!!
Sunday: I worked & Michael & Drew hung out at home again. We had a busy day so time FLEW!! I was more than ready to get home to my boys. We went to my grandparents for Geno's pizza, YUMMY!! It was great to see most of the family on another beautiful day. One of my dearest friends Andrea was in town & came over to visit for a few hours last night. It was SOOOOOO good to visit with her & fill each other in on life.

Aunt Amy, Emma & Drew
Monday: Drew & I had lunch with Uncle Brandon & Emma. They hung out here & that helped keep my mind off of what the afternoon held for us. Drew had his 4 month checkup & that meant SHOTS!! He did exceptionally well, especially for how slow the bimbo nurse gave the shots. I had tears & felt horrible, but was able to keep composure. He is doing well & is pretty laid back & sleepy. He weighs 16 lbs & is healthy as a horse, thank God! I got the A-ok to start him on solids. He has GREAT neck control & is ready. After shots we had another mini playdate with the kids while Tricia went to pick up the school age kids. All the 4 year olds told me about when they got shots as babies, as if they really remember. They all felt sad for Drew & said they needed to hug & kiss him & see the band aids on his legs. Tonight we'll stay home & get things ready for Cassie's tomorrow. I sure hope he's not too fussy for her, last time he had shots he did really well, so hopefully this time is the same.
Saturday: I worked while Drew & Michael stayed home. I came home & my house looked like a tornado went through it. Michael had not even showered & reported Drew wouldn't "let him." MADE ME LAUGH!! I explained to Michael that Drew will play in his bouncy while you shower, his response "not today." Michael jumps to any noise Drew makes & Drew is QUICKLY figuring that out. That evening we went to a wedding reception at the Starlite Ballroom for one of Michael's employees. It was a nice time & we had a nice dinner. We then briefly stopped by our neighbors Halloween party. Me, being the mother of the year FORGOT her camera!! I was so disappointed because the decorations & games were ADORABLE!!
Sunday: I worked & Michael & Drew hung out at home again. We had a busy day so time FLEW!! I was more than ready to get home to my boys. We went to my grandparents for Geno's pizza, YUMMY!! It was great to see most of the family on another beautiful day. One of my dearest friends Andrea was in town & came over to visit for a few hours last night. It was SOOOOOO good to visit with her & fill each other in on life.

Aunt Amy, Emma & Drew
Monday: Drew & I had lunch with Uncle Brandon & Emma. They hung out here & that helped keep my mind off of what the afternoon held for us. Drew had his 4 month checkup & that meant SHOTS!! He did exceptionally well, especially for how slow the bimbo nurse gave the shots. I had tears & felt horrible, but was able to keep composure. He is doing well & is pretty laid back & sleepy. He weighs 16 lbs & is healthy as a horse, thank God! I got the A-ok to start him on solids. He has GREAT neck control & is ready. After shots we had another mini playdate with the kids while Tricia went to pick up the school age kids. All the 4 year olds told me about when they got shots as babies, as if they really remember. They all felt sad for Drew & said they needed to hug & kiss him & see the band aids on his legs. Tonight we'll stay home & get things ready for Cassie's tomorrow. I sure hope he's not too fussy for her, last time he had shots he did really well, so hopefully this time is the same.


No comments:
Post a Comment