Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another couple of busy weeks have come & gone..............

Thursday, today Drew & I are staying indoors. He took a 2 hour morning nap & I baked, yes you read that right, I BAKED cookies & bread. I made some dips & deep cleaned my kitchen. Drew is now down for his afternoon nap & I need to take advantage of this & deep clean some more. We are really looking forward to the holidays & to having Michael around again. I kinda miss the guy.........



Wednesday, my baby is 6 months old!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember life without him, nor do I care to, but how could 6 months have gone by already!! I feel like I was pregnant YESTERDAY!! We went to see Dr. Omar who was VERY impressed with how Drew is progressing. He is 18 lbs 5 oz. He got shots & did GREAT!!!!!! Even slept ALL through the night last night, he doesn't seem bothered today either. Tara came to visit us last night & we exchanged gifts. We had a nice visit & it felt good to catch up.


Tuesday came more icky weather!! Drew had a great day at Cassie's. It was his last day there for the year! My mom came home with me after work. The roads were AWFUL!! She stayed again & taught me how to make her yummy meatloaf.

Monday we stayed home & while Drew napped, I worked on Christmas cards.


Sunday Drew & I stayed home for the day. That evening when Michael got off of work we had family pictures taken. It went well.










Saturday we had Grandpa's annual Christmas party in Clinton. We saw the movie Bolt, saw Santa, & went for pizza. Drew didn't mind Santa & wanted to grab his beard. That night Rick, Terri, Mandy & the kids came down for pizza. It was nice to see everyone & visit.










Friday the kids, Brandon, & I went to McDonalds for lunch. Drew & I came home for the afternoon & that evening Michael, Drew, & I enjoyed a nice meal at the Olive Garden. Our time with Michael is little these days, so it was nice to "get to know each other" again.



Thursday Emma was feeling better. Brandon, Chelsey Hawthornem & her little baby Jillian came to visit. It was so nice to hold a newborn & made me want another now for just a second. Makes me wonder how my baby boy grew SO much!!!!! Where does the time go?!??!?!? That night we went to my parents for dinner. Michael was actually able to get off at a semi-decent time to join us.



Wednesday we made a quick trip to Cassie's for a group shot of all the kiddos. We stayed indoors the rest of the day, as Emma was not feeling too good.

Tuesday (when the really bad weather hit) I worked & Drew had another great day at Cassie's. My mom rode with me to work & stayed overnight again. Amy & Emma also joined the slumberparty. Emma stayed with us until Friday while Amy was in California for work.

Monday brought some bad weather, so we had my mom here overnight. I made dinner & we had a nice visit.
div>


Sunday I worked & Granny (my mom) baby sat Drew. Papa came down for awhile too. When I got home, my mom, Drew & I went shopping for awhile to finish up the last of the Christmas gifts I needed. It felt good to be done shopping, wrapping, that's another story.









1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie in that santa suit! And I cn't believe you had a baby 6 months ago...you look fantastic! I miss you all and wish you a happy holiday!
A