Tuesday Drew had a great day at Cassie's & I had a stressful day in the ER as the computers were down ALL DAY!! Michael found out at work that he would be working 7 days a week, 12-16 hours each day until Christmas. YUCK!! That night we had pizza with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday.
Wednesday was a snowy day, so Drew & I stayed indoors. It felt good to not be able to go anywhere.
Thursday Drew & I were ready to get out of the house, we shopped for 5 hours!! He did so well, he spent lots of time in the stroller & the snugli. We were stopped by numerous people who wanted to comment on how adorable Mr. Drew is & how he has the most beautiful blue eyes. We had a great day. That night Jessica & Kaylin came down for a playdate. Kaylin (Jessica) made Drew a video of pictures of the kiddos since Drew has been born. MY HOW THEY'VE CHANGED in 6 FAST MONTHS!! It was truly a priceless gift & we've watched it NUMEROUS times already. Drew loves it & watches the whole thing everytime. Kaylin also gave Drew an engraved Baby's 1st X-mas frame with his name on it.
Friday Jadyn was here in the afternoon & Drew loved having her read books to him. He sat up for 15 minutes ALONE!! Michael came home in time to relieve me to go to dinner with my mom, Amy, Amanda & Kim Moore, Teresa Hovey, & Shelly Weick at the Calamus Country Club. It was a nice time & great to visit & catch up with people we don't get to see very often. Drew had a rough night as his 3rd tooth is poking through. This one is causing him a bit more trouble than the bottom 2. The pain seems intermittent, but I can tell when it's bothering him, poor guy........
Saturday (today) Michael is working 4am-8:30pm (I'D BE NUTS)!!!!!!! Michael is very optimistic though & NEVER complains! Drew & I are home. We've watched the video Nana Terri made, the one from Jessica & Kaylin, I've vacuumed, chatted with a few Aunts on the phone, got caught up on Drew's calendar & baby book, my blog, laundry, housework & have things ready to go for tomorrow. Michael & I both work tomorrow & my mom will come here to stay with Drew. He's napping now, & I have some MAJOR tv to catch up on, so until next time, stay warm & happy holidays........................We're ready for X-mas, I miss my hubby & Drew misses his daddy, he gets pretty excited when he sees him for the little bit of time they have to play these days. Michael will get a full 12 (MUCH DESERVED) days off for X-mas & New Years. We are REALLY looking forward to that.


No comments:
Post a Comment