Sunday, November 15, 2009

CRUD!!

One of the reasons I'm SO behind (AGAIN) on posting is the "crud" hit our house. It started with poor Mr. Drew. I picked him up last week from the sitter with a 102.5 temp, the next day I thought we were getting better, only to get worse. Fever, cough, & FUSSINESS (I'm sure due to the body aching) lasted for 6 LONG DAYS & NIGHTS! I felt so bad for the little guy & did touch base with the Dr. but we never actually went in. I'm confident it was viral & probable H1N1, but there's not much you can do, so we trudged through it. Drew got lots of extra TLC, motrin, tylenol, & me pushing fluids in his face. He was just on the mend when Michael was struck with it. He had high fevers, body aches, sore throat, & headache for about 48 hours. Thankfully the boys are both back to 100% & I was spared. Phew that was a long week & makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments: