Yep you read it right, we are having another baby & we are ECSTATIC! I'm happy to announce today is my last day of my 1st trimester. SO I'm anxious for the energy to return any minute! It's been a rough trimester. I've felt down right awful. Worse than I did with Drew & it was constant. I THINK it's getting a tad better (KNOCK ON WOOD). Through it all I've reminded myself "this too shall pass" & I'm so blessed to get the best reward on earth at the end of this. I am due May 31 or June 1, they told me I could pick. I was able to have an ultrasound at 6 weeks for dates & we were able to see the beating heart, it was amazing. I went to the Dr. this past week & was able to hear the heartbeat. It was 170 bpm. Drew's was never that high & I feel much different, but I suppose time will tell. For some reason I feel like it's a girl, but would be just as excited if Drew was able to have a brother. Healthy is our only request, please & thank you!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
We're Having a Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep you read it right, we are having another baby & we are ECSTATIC! I'm happy to announce today is my last day of my 1st trimester. SO I'm anxious for the energy to return any minute! It's been a rough trimester. I've felt down right awful. Worse than I did with Drew & it was constant. I THINK it's getting a tad better (KNOCK ON WOOD). Through it all I've reminded myself "this too shall pass" & I'm so blessed to get the best reward on earth at the end of this. I am due May 31 or June 1, they told me I could pick. I was able to have an ultrasound at 6 weeks for dates & we were able to see the beating heart, it was amazing. I went to the Dr. this past week & was able to hear the heartbeat. It was 170 bpm. Drew's was never that high & I feel much different, but I suppose time will tell. For some reason I feel like it's a girl, but would be just as excited if Drew was able to have a brother. Healthy is our only request, please & thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment