Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Weekend!

We've had a great weekend. Friday night we went to Calamus Country Club for dinner with Amy, Brandon, & the kiddos. It was yummy! After dinner we went over to their house to "play" until bedtime. Drew LOVED all of Emma's toys.

Saturday Amy, Emma, Tootie, Amiyah(Tootie's little sister) went to the Festival of Trees parade. Drew LOVED the big balloons! And what beautiful weather too! After the parade we had lunch & grabbed some groceries. Drew & I had a much needed nap late in the afternoon & woke up to Michael grilling for us. Again a yummy dinner! The parade put me in the holiday spirit, so I put up all the indoor x-mas decorations. Drew loves the tree, but has been really good (so far) about looking & not touching.

Today we had breakfast for my father n law's birthday. Another yummy meal, can you tell I'm sorta obsessed with food these days. After breakfast we went into Grandma Marge's for one last time. The house is empty now. A lot of great memories lie in that house for the Fischer family that they can forever hold on to. The kids were in HEAVEN with all the room to run! Michael came up with the idea of hiding in the built in entertainment center. The kids LOVED it & none of them wanted to leave. This afternoon Drew & I are hanging out at home & Michael is watching the Steelers game at Kelly's Irish Pub. Later on one of Michael's childhood friends Danny is coming down to join us for dinner. Suppose I should go catch some zzzzzzzzzz's while I have a chance. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving & seeing family & friends we don't get to see all the time. I'm also looking very forward to the annual shopping trip on Friday with my sister n laws. Pictures to come.

No comments: