Yes I'm still alive. I realize I've been lacking on my "blogging." On the priority list, it's been towards the bottom, obviously!
Messy Boy!!
We were able to attend Jake's friend birthday party. It was at an indoor pool. What a hit! Drew (and all the kids) loved it!! Drew is a true fish in the water & couldn't get enough of it. Jake must talk about Drew & his obsession with saying "hot, hot, hot" because all of Jake's friends were asking Drew to say it. We had a low key pizza party & visiting that evening.
Other happenings:
Drew dumped a whole box of Lucky Charms on the floor. I was making the bed & I heard him telling himself "nun-no, nun-no" & I knew something had happened. This is what I discovered.
Drew has begun to express some interest in the toilet & constantly says "I pooped." We tried out the potty & after 20 minutes he still did not want to get down.
Drew & I have been enjoying playdates with the next door neighbors. They were blessed with twins on X-mas eve. I just can't get enough of those babies. Drew adores them!! I'm so thankful for our playdates as they break up the days. We're starting to get cabin fever!!
Over this past weekend we celebrated Michael's 28th birthday!! We were able to go to dinner at his favorit restuarant Osaka. Drew stayed with Nana & Papa. On his actual birthday we enjoyed a football party at my parents. Nothing else too new, I will update on the pregnancy. I've been waiting for a day when I felt really good to blog about it. I've come to the realization that that day may not come, so I need to update!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pic of him on the potty grinning from ear to ear. I was laughing so hard! What a ham!
Post a Comment