I'm so excited to announce we have our 1st daughter on the way!! I've known since before Thanksgiving, but wanted to be a little more sure before I posted. We had our "official" ultrasound last week & low & behold it IS a girl! We are overjoyed!! I've always wanted a daughter & am so blessed I have one on the way. The girl shopping has begun. I can't help myself. She will be so lucky to have a big brother too.
I'm 21 weeks today, over half way, THANK GOD! This pregnancy has been rough to say the least. I keep wanting to post when I can be really positive & not tearful. Not sure that day will come, so here it is! I'm exhausted, nauseated, dizzy, I still vomit, I get heart burn terrible, I'm an emotional basket case & I just don't feel good. But for my child I would do anything. I do believe it's gotten a tad better, & for that I'm very thankful. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but a pregnancy update was asked for, so there you have it. On a positive note I feel her constantly & it makes me beam. It's the best reminder that I will get the best reward at the end of this. Drew has started talking to my belly as if "he knows" & it makes me feel like the luckiest person alive. Michael is very supportive & helpful & I'm so lucky for that as well. I have a great husband, the best son, & a healthy baby girl on the way. I could not ask for more. Life is good:0)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hang in there Doobie! I know it's rough, believe me, I know, but it is so WORTH IT in the end!!!!! I can't wait to meet this little princess! Drew will be a fantastic big brother! And Ethan will have his "partner in crime" (even though deep down I think it will be Drew and Ethan). Love you guys so much and couldn't be happier for all of you! Love and Miss you!
PS: Remember when I was pregnant with Ethan, you want to talk about a basket case, I cried over EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
I can not wait to meet my great niece. It is so cool to see you guys as parents. You do such a great job and you remind me of myself. Your priorities are in tact and you have a routine...so important for your sanity. Keep up the great work and always know, I am here if you need anything.
I couldn't be happier for you! Congrats to you and the family!
Post a Comment