Christmas Eve we went to Grandpa Yoerger's. Drew had a ball & loved playing with all the toys in the basement. It brought back a lot of memories for me, as those were the same toys I played with as a child. Christmas is just as fun now as it was as a child, it's as if we get to re-live the excitement through our kids & it's wonderful!
Christmas morning it was just the 3 of us & it was fantastic. We had a lazy day around the house & all napped. We loaded up the car that afternoon & went to my grandparents. There was lots, of food, too many presents, lots of love & laughter! It was great & a very Merry Christmas it was.
Drew opening gifts from Granny & Papa. I don't have many pictures as I was pretty ill this day & will upload more when I get a hold of my mom's camera.
Santa came to Drew's stocking on Christmas Eve. He was most excited about his new toothbrush & toothpaste.
A very excited Drew on Christmas Eve!
Drew & Emma playing school. Who do you think the teacher was!?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment