Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Final Meetings

Today started off with my trial run for my hair for the wedding. After the appointment I went out to Mandy's to show her the final do, and to get my baby fix. After a much needed, long gab session I was on my way to finish some things for the wedding. Tonight we met with Father Steinle for our "final" meeting to go over the compatibility test, not to mention AT A BAR!!!!!!! Father ordered the first pitcher of beer and I saw Michael's eyes light up & I'm sure he was thinking "hmmmm this won't be so bad after all." The 1st 15 minutes of the "meeting" consisted of talk of the local QC area golf courses and I was thinkng "you've got to be kidding me." Then the subject jumped to my job and then to randomness about Northeast people we knew. FINALLY we got to the compatibility test, at which time Father asked "name 2 things that annoy you abou Kim/Michael" I went first, and of course mentioned the glass on the end table EVERY night & that he's too laid back (if there is such a thing, & then mentioned that I may just have some envy toward him for being able to be SOOOOOOOOO laid back), then it was Michael's turn and he had to do some thinking. He said that it annoys him how much I lose my car keys and how I scatter the mail through out the house (it was all in an organized pile when we got home I might add!!!!!!!!!!) Father just laughed and told us if those were our biggest problems then we're doing just fine. We stayed and chatted with him for almost 2 hours and he praised us and told us he could tell by our test that communication was one of our strong points.













































































No comments: