Friday, May 04, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!

I got my schedule for the next couple months and I get to start my new hours much earlier than expected. Initially I was told the end of summer at the earliest, but things worked out better than expected and I get to start May 20. This week I worked 9am-9pm and functioned and slept much better than I do working 3pm-3am. I'm very excited for this. When I picked up the schedule and was looking at it I was not only thrilled about the hours, but June 9 is on my next schedule!! Time is ticking away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my Bridal Shower that my Aunts & Sister are throwing me. Then tomorrow night is my bachleorette party. All of my bridesmaid's are coming and I can't WAIT!! Sunday is my grandpa's retirement party, so it will be a busy, fun filled weekend. Lots of updates to come!!!!

No comments: