Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend:)

We had a wonderful weekend. Friday night we met with Father Steinle. We had to take our "Focus" test which consists of 156 questions about our relationship. We had 3 choices for the statements: agree, disagree, uncertain. We both felt very confident with our answers and I don't think I've ever been more ready for something in my life. I'm so lucky to have Michael and we compliment each other more than I've ever even realized. Father Steinle kept complimenting us and told us we are very blessed, & we don't fit the typical mold of a couple getting married this day in age. We will be meeting Father Steinle next week to go over the test at Pat McGuire's (an Irish Bar, Father Steinle's choice, not ours!!) I think that may have made Michael's day. We aren't meeting until 8pm beacause Father did NOT want Michael to have to miss a day of golf!!

After our meeting, we went to a graduation party for 3 of the Clinical Assistants I work with that graduated from Nursing School. I remember that relief like it was yesterday!! Michael got to meet many of my co-workers and as always made friends quickly!!


Elsa (one of the graduates), Mary (a nurse I work with), Mark (one of the Medics), Kym (Mary's friend), & Me!
Gayle (another one of the graduates) & I!











Saturday

Saturday morning Sarah, Justin, Michael, & I went to the beach for the WHOLE day & it was WONDERFUL!! We could not have asked for better weather, it felt like a mini vacation away from it all!! We took food out there and grazed the whole day. We played bean bags and I'd like to say Sarah & I did beat Justin & Michael one round!! After the beach we all got cleaned up and went to the Filling Station and had dinner on the patio. We then headed out for some minature golf which Michael took VERY seriously. The boys naturally beat us by A LOT!! We came home after that and had a bonfire in the back yard and roasted marshmellows. We were all VERY tired from our day in the sun and were all sound asleep well before midnight!!
















































































Sunday

Michael & I went shopping. And he didn't complain until he felt I had spent too much time in Kohl's. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and I can't help, but share one of Michael's comments. It started like this "Now don't get mad when I say this" LONG PAUSE until I finally say "WHAT MICHAEL" and he tells me "until we met with Father Steinle I didn't realize how close the wedding really was" He's SO MALE!!!!!!!!

No comments: