Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shower/Bachleorette Party!!

The shower & bachleorette party were one week ago today on Cinco De Mayo. That was one of the best days of my life!! My Aunts & sister threw a wonderful shower for me. I got LOTS of wonderful gifts!! I've spent the past week trying to get my house back in order and finding homes for all of my new things.

Me & Miss Maddie, Michael's niece at 2 weeks old.



















Me & Grandma Sparks














Amy, Mom, & I














My Aunts!! From Left: Sheryl, Kelly, Jeannine, Jessica, Me, Stephanie, Julie, Lynette & Jolene holding Emma in front














My Bridesmaid's (besides Alyshia who was with her Grandma at this point) Jessica, Stephanie, Colleen, Leslie, Andrea, Hillary. In Front Me, Michael's niece Allison, Amy & Sarah















Emma, Courtney, & Danica looking at pictures from our trip to Florida














For the bachleorette party we met at Jorgie's for dinner and then headed down to the Quad Cities!! I had an AWESOME time and it was so wonderful to be with my closest friends and to have so many family members there too. My dear friend Alyshia even came and met us in the Quad Cities after having a family emergency with her grandma. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family & friends!!

Leslie & I



















The Girls!!














Amy, Mom, & I














Kathleen, Tiffany, Debbie, Ann, & I














Sarah, Me, & Deb

No comments: