Monday, January 07, 2008

Baby Update

Today I had a Dr's appointment. All is well and his (I feel like it's a boy, so that is why I'm putting "his") heartrate was in the 140's. He kept moving away from the doppler & it was pretty funny. Our next appointment is our Ultrasound!! I am 16 weeks today & am 110% sure I've felt him move the past 2 days. Yesterday I was sitting at work & I felt this little punch & then 2 more. Then today I was updating the blog, the same thing. What a WONDERFUL feeling!!

2 comments:

The Grinstead Family said...

What a beautiful sound...my nephew (or niece's) heartbeat. Take care of YOU & the little Fischer babe!!

babyhentze said...

I am so happy for you and Michael and I pray for a healthy baby and a safe delivery. Kaylin is VERY excited for her new cousin!!!!